Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

  Escape The Ordinary: Lots Of Love: Lucky Breaks. In Yourself, Good Times, Lessons Learned Over Time.Anyway, I have bought and sold hundreds of homes and dozens of commercial, multi-family, retail, office/warehouse spaces, and I have done VERY well. I don't mentor, I don't "help" anyone. I buy and sell (lease) real estate. 



"Beans And Franks": This is an antisemitic slur used against Jewish people and a derogatory reference to immigrants.'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ .

Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'



Spruce Powers, and other solar panel companies, we bought 10 of them. We can midterm your terminations, for $30,000, and transfer the bills to old and new buyers.How Local Cops Get Your Bank Records Andrew P. Napolitano, Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks:Darryl tries to restore his family's belief in the magic of Christmas.A TWISTED PROPHECY.Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'




Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2."Beans And Franks": This is an antisemitic slur used against Jewish people and a derogatory reference to immigrants.'PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ .

Attorney General plus BBB. I have had great results with trashing their LinkedIn page.Just want to say this; when you go to heaven your mind is erased of all earthy people. Don't expect to recognize anyone there.

Occasionally I will pass on a good deal, I get paid for passing it MOST of the time. (friends get free deals because I am not an asshole...completely) And I sell deals all the time once they are done. i.e. rehabbed / rented.
Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'




COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.Lasting Impressions. The terms of the deal changed, making it impossible to...Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.


Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. Dear White People



In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'




COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.Lasting Impressions. The terms of the deal changed, making it impossible to...Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

No comments:

Post a Comment