American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans: Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.
Escape The Ordinary: Lots Of Love: Lucky Breaks. In Yourself, Good Times, Lessons Learned Over Time.Anyway, I have bought and sold hundreds of homes and dozens of commercial, multi-family, retail, office/warehouse spaces, and I have done VERY well. I don't mentor, I don't "help" anyone. I buy and sell (lease) real estate. Thats it.
Occasionally I will pass on a good deal, I get paid for passing it MOST of the time. (friends get free deals because I am not an asshole...completely) And I sell deals all the time once they are done. i.e. rehabbed / rented.
In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.
Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. Dear White People
In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.
American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans: Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.


No comments:
Post a Comment