WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.
Touch Me.'You gotta know how dope you are without a validation, congratulations, or a celebration.He took a look at himself and realized there's nothing left.
Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee.
Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce PowerTHIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED...vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it .You're in her DMs I'm in her BMs We are not the same'.
Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'
Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce PowerTHIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED...vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it .You're in her DMs I'm in her BMs We are not the same'.
9ik,PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Not Acting. Just saying...Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. From The Dee. Waiting for the first day of frost in hell. Tomorrow? Check your shit basket for dung. Dear White People
No comments:
Post a Comment