Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout.

 Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.Love:Roads To Travel,Paths To Cross, Above Common..Just want to say this; when you go to heaven your mind is erased of all earthy people. Don't expect to recognize anyone there.

I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout.

I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout. These burning calories need counted and so do my minutes, steps and standing hours.


Attorney General plus BBB. I have had great results with trashing their LinkedIn page.I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout.




Just want to say this; when you go to heaven your mind is erased of all earthy people. Don't expect to recognize anyone there. I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout.

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Down to earth...Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .
Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment