Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush:

Tips Shared: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: 

"Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bumps in the road, sheep and wolves, snakes in dens, hopes to burn, dances on the sands of time, lovers and haters, sinners and saints.

 
MOUNTAINS.THIS COMPANY, HAS HAD TO CHANGE NAMES 3 TIMES IN 4 YEARS, IS THE WAY IT LOOKS. GOT A GRADE OF F FROM THE BBB, WHY?
LICENSEE/LICENSOR 8. OPTIONAL FILER REFERENCE DATA: SG4 277047 .COLLATERAL IS HELD IN A TRUST (SEE UCC1AD, ITEM 17 AND INSTRUCTIONS) BEING ADMINISTERED BY A DECEDENT'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE 6A.UCC FINANCING STATEMENT (FORM UCC1) (REV. 04/20/11).
No photo description available.
The investing industry doesn’t like to acknowledge them, but scorecards like SPIVA and Morningstar’s Active/ Passive reports contain valuable information for investors. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared:
No photo description available.
Here's the latest SPIVA report for the United States.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored | TEBI

Did you get stuck?" "No, I'm delivering a fucking bridge."LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorn. SHARE SHARE SHARE..Spruce Powers sucks, the solar company, out of Texas, trying to make a buck, a transfer, for a termination, what kind of stupid, would play that game, $30,000 midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment