Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Batman's World, The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly .

 Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.

Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.
HOW LOCAL COPS GET YOUR BANK RECORDS ANDREW P. NAPOLITANO, JUST SAYING...SPRUCE POWER SUCKS:
I'M GOING TO TRY AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL, HAPPY, MENTALLY BALANCED PERSON TODAY. WISH ME LUCK!A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, rude also, just saying.
May be an illustration of 1 person

"Scalp Expert Scouts Theory That Jews Are a Bald Race | Jewish .Home for the cow, home for fascism freaks. Say it Again girl:Oh what a knight, moats, bailey, and bricks, castles on the sand, rocks to roll, gems to find. Beaches. Mental alert, crazy for a fee, marches to madness, roads to travel, paths to cross.

May be a cartoon of 1 person and Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment