Thursday, December 9, 2021

.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.

 Dare To Be Stupid.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.

 Frank Agresti ...World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.The Saga Begins. '





A simple dip in the wetness for two to share. Time is adrift, stars aren't there. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.Cattlecall NotesGreener Grass?Check out this Amazon deal: Chasing The Monuments. In like Flynn. ... Turning Pages: Guns NRoses - Don't Cry.The Twilight Zone!I'm out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.The Saga Begins. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal..World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.



 MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you..World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.



Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs.Who Let The Dawgs Out? My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most.

Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.
.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.

'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'Article by David Hathaway.Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs.


I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment