Thursday, December 9, 2021

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.

 Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.What if we’ve all been primed?We’re all in this together. Stay home. Stay safe. We’ll get through this. It’s our new normal." It’s our new normal.I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..

English the confused language but not only English many languages are confused. Suckers to run, rates o dogs, butches, and dykes, pages of lovers, guns to battles. Hits and misses, nuts on the run...Bebe Rexha...Faces In Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Jewish Whales On Land. Under The Mud, Shit, And Dung Fly With Hogs. Bad Company*sprinkles fairy dust on everything. "The ability to triumph starts with you."May god above tell the stores of tales, winners, losers, learners, doves in the mornings, waves to be make.

✨ Go follow @blackgirlsvault for more celebration of Black Beauty, Excellence and Culture♥️✊

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.The Saga Begins. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.



 MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.


Free Rides, Monkeys To Drive, Snakes Also .Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Captain Hook: PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS no posts that have women wearing headdresses. we consider this disrespectful and goes against our ways. i have had to delete posts because of this. so please. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.


Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.

ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin

Wigs, Baseball Caps, Bald Turkeys, Crows and dirty birds, monkey shows, rats and tigers, star signs, stars to shine. Good times, happy note...



Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley..‬You can't sit with us.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning.'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips.


WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. YOU KNOW, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS DANGEROUS... UNLIKE THE WAR THEY WERE JUST IN. Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'




One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley..‬You can't sit with us.Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.


MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.

It has been a dream life as far as living blue, but the valleys are still here as well as in the shadows of doubt that still resurfaces to thrown stones at our house of glass in Santa Barbara, and Ventura and Malibu as well as all the little places in the end.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened? What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.

Street Dances. Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.

Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.Free Rides, Monkeys To Drive, Snakes Also .Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Captain Hook: PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS no posts that have women wearing headdresses. we consider this disrespectful and goes against our ways. i have had to delete posts because of this. so please. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ..Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns.

VETERANSWITHSKILLSEARTHANGELSTOSOME.BLOGSPOT.COM

Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise 


MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.'Teach your children there is no glory or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you.


 Always loved the night... and the moon there is your love that shines deep inside my eyes everything brings me back to you.. .. i just need you to look at me .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment