Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I like to think that I'm a funny guy. It's more dry humor and whatnot and I'm at my best in person but I gotta get comfortable around you before I get to really being my goofy self. I'm also probably the most spontaneous guy on the planet! I love being spontaneous.


History left to write...Record poverty Half of US illegal aliens residing there . And threats of a bubonic plague resurgence in LA Sick! Ready for What? Focused πŸ‘πŸ’‘πŸ“–Maybe instead of running for President, Kamala Harris and Eric Swalwell should address California’s issues: 140,000 homeless .GOOD MORNING!Sons. 

GOOD MORNING!_πŸπŸŒ…πŸπŸπŸŒ… RISE AND SHINE!!AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING YOU A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!πŸ™‹πŸ₯πŸ™‹Back in time, people lived in circles, circles of people they knew, and circles of places to go, school, work, and the park, churches, and family events. But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.
Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.
I like to think that I'm a funny guy. It's more dry humor and whatnot and I'm at my best in person but I gotta get comfortable around you before I get to really being my goofy self. I'm also probably the most spontaneous guy on the planet! I love being spontaneous.

Going places by yourself, hoping to see, someone to talk to, its about chances you take, there are people everywhere, you have to reach out, see someone you like their looks, the way they act, in the places that you like to go. Step out on a limb and say hello . A simple hello, could lead to so many other things, take a chance and see what happens.

I am a black Cali babe, chick or dame, over the decades, names, labels, hats to wear, roles to play, 55 plus, would like to meet a man. The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. Silent knight, alone again, 420 friendly, eating pot in candy most of the time, smoking pot bad for the teeth, like the common smokes. Just to let you know.

I like to think that I'm a funny guy. It's more dry humor and whatnot and I'm at my best in person but I gotta get comfortable around you before I get to really being my goofy self. I'm also probably the most spontaneous guy on the planet! I love being spontaneous. 


     Horns To Sound: How many horses under the hood, mustang to race, bats out of hell. Trips to take, Lincoln for Leslie Alvin Bailey, TuTu, king of the road trips, back in time, 1967, was a blast in the past, brothers and sisters, kids to go, trip across the country, ways to go. Thanks for the shot, thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again. Songs to sing, Dick Shipley, Dicks and dawgs to go. 🀦🏽‍♂️πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Love friends forever: Jaime Rosaldo: Thanks, Liked That A Lot: Hugs And Kisses.We asked. You answered.Kings, Leaders 2. Superb.
    Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.
    I like to think that I'm a funny guy. It's more dry humor and whatnot and I'm at my best in person but I gotta get comfortable around you before I get to really being my goofy self. I'm also probably the most spontaneous guy on the planet! I love being spontaneous.
    Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.


    ����Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods.Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done. Looking for a forever love. Rites to mate, woman for man, lions on top, giants in dreams, senior to senior, retired talking heads, teacher or student, sunny and bright, moves to make, write history, stats, age, location, how tall, things you like to do. 

    Barbie & Her Sisters in a Pony Tale single "Your The One".Time to listen, laugh and win W4M, right, left, clowns, jokers, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.
    Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.

    More than a man, more to me, more than a man of last lines. More to see. Dragons and writes, words once shared, jokes and laughter on line. Phony and snakes, tips exchanges, lawyers and doors open to holler. Daily adventures, life on the edge, secrets and stories in the stars. Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, windows to heaven. Angels to guard, notes injustice, frogs and snake tales. Class calls, snakes and frogs, classes in styles, classes of bitches, stars to shine. Tales told, singing birds, flowers in trees. Ladies in classes, lessons to learn, classes to teach, classes on sands of time. Pages to turn.






    #MyMotto.......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goal.
    I like to think that I'm a funny guy. It's more dry humor and whatnot and I'm at my best in person but I gotta get comfortable around you before I get to really being my goofy self. I'm also probably the most spontaneous guy on the planet! I love being spontaneous. 
    Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.
    Room to grow? Room to change views, room to turn around, make a new plan, happy and gay for a lifetime still the big picture, RV camping forever? Just a dream, life spent in a RV for home, not for most of the people I know. In your world this is a dream life of a fish, frog, or fairy, another question up in the air.

    Image result for GOOD MORNING!Songs.


    Back in the day, lovers and hates, hats to wear, jackasses in the valleys, good times, bumps in the road. #MyMotto.......cause no one will know your struggles like you do, so when you reach a goals.Down to earth...πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽI'm in let me see you sexy.The Snowflake Barons They’re eating each other, says Mytheos Holt.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment