Sunday, March 12, 2023

LOSING MY RELIGION. ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World.

Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today. Love and hate, both four-letter words, same on the down-low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit.
May be an image of indoor

 There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR MORE. MORE AGGRESSIVE. MORE EXPERIENCED. MORE COMPASSIONATE. (607) 936-8057,MORE PERSISTENT.

GOD HELPS TO THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" By posting and joining, comment your thoughts maybe a small thing but it can help a lot to those who need to be enlightened.
May be an image of 1 person, ocean, sky, twilight and text that says 'It's a new day Each day isa brand new day, where whole new world awaits you. Seize the'
A TWISTED PROPHECY,Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
Twilight lures me to  her luminous dream, and I feel the wonder of things unseen.Dusk dims at the same time she  shimmers a marvel of dark and light.

My favorite part of the movie. Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me.

Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...
Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Valerie bertinelli ,MORONAVIRUS'.@Wolfiesmom, TAX CHURCHES, Hands In Air, Prayers,Hopes And Dreams, Make More Cash, In The Name Of God.


  • History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open Eyes.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION. ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World.


Can I be a big fat pig at your house, kill the cat, feed the dog to the wolves. How do you like me now. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you. LOSING MY RELIGION. ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World.

MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever. Today I am wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment