Saturday, October 15, 2022

Tricks And Trades, Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Bald Heads To Cover, Here Comes The Sun.

 Good Bad Flicks looks into the history of the sadly overlooked film.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.Enough for the Charmed:B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!!!Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The DarkRan Out Of Fucks To Give:Battles won, houses sold in another state, in of life in mind set.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.
NOTHING, NOT INTO PEARLS TO PIGS, NO THANK YOU, WILL NOT PAY, WILL NOT PLAY, ON THE OTHER HAND, WE HAVE NOW.

(SPRUCE POWER)UNACCOUNTABLE. DID NOT CLOSE MARCH 4TH 2022. SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MENTAL ILLNESS ,BUT ,OK.OFFICES, BETS ON THE SUCKERS TO PAY, BETS TAKEN, HOW MANY TIMES WILL THEY PAY.

WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys, 5151: Made in America . Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. New friends that will be true to the end are here now.Made in America .


S47 Cast Photo!

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give."

REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall. 'Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

Sons to shine, black, not white, yellow or green, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, assholes on the roof. Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change.


 Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.  Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! 

Sons to shine, black, not white, yellow or green, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, assholes on the roof. Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change.

 Crow, LAKOTA .I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today. Original of you. 

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give."

Cause they become insecure accuse you of EVERYTHING. It’s definitely not for a weak person. Everyone wana play safe whole time she’s was . Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon.  Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!  

There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give."You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down

Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them." It's the little things that matter the most .You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down. 'EDITS BY SEAN'.

Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. I refused to let them alter my title, for the asses on the roof, trying to get a fee ride. Not on my dime, they have not, and they will not.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.


 'Seventh- Day Adventist Church THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IS ON YOUR KNEES For the prayer, right? For the prayer, right?'    Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:Battles won, houses sold in another state, in of life in mind set.

Touch Me.'You gotta know how dope you are without a validation, congratulations, or a celebration.He took a look at himself and realized there's nothing left.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.


Inline image



''I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

Inline image

No Excuses Acceptable.Sometimes when my neighbor is gone I roll around in her garden and pretend I’m a carrot.

Good In Sweet Tips: Words In Waves.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly. One book written last year, for a total of five, 2021. One in 2022, to come out next month, working on 2nd book this month, to send to presses for a release in May. How do you like me now?

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment