Sunday, September 18, 2022

Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

 Dogs Playing: "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" Trip By Sea: Molly Brown Goes to Cody Town 2.I listen to music . Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, please the one in your skin.Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation.



No common sense. Watch this video right away and you’ll thank me late ,had to buy the whole lease 20 years of time at $30,000. Lease and contact, terminated at that time, August 3, 2018. No new buyer to charge, got the money out of last guy.No matter how many times you get knocked down—you're still a Queen. 

That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
So Dude, you maybe interested, time to chat, to see where you are at, in your head, in what decade of life, how tall, located where, retired, relaxed, how tall, ready to rock, ready to roll, ready for changes, to take a chance to see if we can related. Questions between us now, I would like to let you know that I am Black, A Veteran,  Home owner, creating a side business to help transitional veterans, mountain climb I am on.
Marching forward, more mountains left to climb, baby boomer, born in Cali, house in Cali, dreams of another house near the water, blocks away, to walk to daily, choices to make, to walk alone, or with company, that is the real question. Are you the one?Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

Inline image

Hair Coverings for Married Women | My Jewish Learning

In many traditional Jewish communities, women wear head coverings after marriage. This practice takes many different forms: Hats, scarves, and wigs (often ...

No comments:

Post a Comment