Saturday, August 13, 2022

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

 My Brother's Keeper:Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. Donkeys In Cali, LIARS. Solar Panels. March 4th 2022.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment.Simple Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it, messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.Rihanna’s maternity looks>>>Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Did Not Close March 4th 2022.You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.Sinners & Saints, Fish And Frogs, Faces Under the surfaces. Good time toads, waves to make, dances on the water.

Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I ain't one to gossip #65 So you ain't heard that from me'

Since I’m turning 27 this week, here’s my fav pictures at age 3 (I think? Mom feel free to verify lol Sheri) when I was basically Michelle Tanner from Full House stunt double 😜
No photo description available.
May be an image of 1 person, child and standing

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.

Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels . If you need a Affordable Attorney. Ways to grow, ways to stay s...

No comments:

Post a Comment