Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Deep River Woman .Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you

 Words to define, man to use, to say what? How slow,how simple, how stupid, what the fuck, eat a rock. "No big" "no small" Group is like a team get your team manager start grass now... Deep River Woman .Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you.


The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally? All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME..



Hard to say, do not like the picture, do no like the horse and pony shows. Words in waves, dances in the rain, over the mountains, over the seven seas,over the rainbows. Ready for What? smithuritza.blogspot.com Cheap Tricks, Butches, Bitches In Heat.. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Faces In The Mirror, Signs Waves, Words, Views, Values, And Voices, Heads Up. Money comes Chris Rock Good time toads, coins, cons, clowns t...

Jot that down.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Struggle" Sheri Spider Jarrot. On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends.Ready for What?Cheap Tricks, Butches, Bitches In Heat.. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him! What horns do you want when you get to hell? 2 λ @memesyotros'


 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Assholes.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played. Horse And Pony Show". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning" who I am. Going through a period of darkness, family affairs, words  defined, love, hate, loyalty, just a few to toss  out there. 

As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self.Hi there human. How nice of you to drop by. You are vetting me, aren't you? That's ok. I don't mind. You have to be careful who you befriend these days.I almost couldn't sleep last night .The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer expedience...
May be a cartoon of one or more people and text
Seen by 1
Like
Comment
Send

Pla..pla.. To much. Al.. ledi..Now You See Me .Deep River Woman .Just remember, I cannot be replaced. You're the best thing I never knew I needed.Lionel Richie - Think of you.The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer expedience...

May be an image of 7 people and text

No comments:

Post a Comment