Sunday, April 25, 2021

I hate this philosophy! Yes move on but it’s alright to regret, you’re allowed to regret it if you feel it.

TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

Awesome Post. Beautiful Little Girl!. I Agree!. God Bless The Mothers All Over The World. Blessings To All My Relations. I hate this philosophy! Yes move on but it’s alright to regret, you’re allowed to regret it if you feel it.TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

  • Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. Cow ows - Cow ows - Cow ows .....all they ever do , is eat sleep and die. moooo! 'Coochie is not a Xmas gift. How u gon' give me something opened ,used & played with'.Or is it because you remind me: Of somethin' that used to be? Somethin' that's crossed over.From another century.



Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!
My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Stand back up. Coins to flip, heads or tails, gifts to share, tips and stories, hopes and wishes, cards to read. Sticks and stones with hurt, words and stories of the history created, notes to sing of the joys and pains of the lessons learned alone the way.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment