Friday, January 29, 2021

Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.


Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…

Dances in the dark, bumps and potholes, back in the day, butterflies and birds,…


 Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today .Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.



Thanks for the reply, you are one in a million, I have to say, heads above the common, tell me about you, how tall, did you say you were,  where did you say, you were located,retired or not, questions up in the air. Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.

Have to say, craigslist has not been a great place to meet men, I post, I get flagged, most of the time. Monkey types, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done. Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.




It would be so nice, if things could work out, today, tomorrow, and forever.Ready for the best day ever, Christmas tomorrow, what are you plans. I was thinking about the boats on the water, with the lights for the holiday.



 Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly. Colors of the hopes and dreams in the words, dreams in motions, chicks, girls, and babes, dances with digs in place, tricked and pimped, joys and pains, on the side of the road. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross.

 Veterans Housing Matters.Ways to go, ways to grow, ways stand out. Everyday earth angel, here to brighten the lives of those I encounter daily. You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die.Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment