Friday, March 27, 2020

Don't wait until the horse has bolted to close the stable doors." What happens when your online office has been broken into, your files scattered all over and your walls defaced with graffiti?

No photo description available.

What do you do when the landlord padlocks the door and you can’t gain access until you agree to let him destroy everything inside “just in case the burglar is hiding somewhere in there”.

This was my experience when I had my website hacked and my account suspended by my web hosting company.Don't wait until the horse has bolted to close the stable doors." What happens when your online office has been broken into, your files scattered all over and your walls defaced with graffiti?
So I turned to my Google.

Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms....Wow! Sunshine and clear skys is what on order today, have a blast and we will see if the sun does come out again.but I'll be back soon, I promise...๐Ÿ’‹❤️๐Ÿ’‹
Image may contain: text

Good times, toads, spiders and snakes, pros and cons, Jim Jones, Jesus Christ, Micky Mouse, heads to count, dances for the rites of men. Aint what ya got... Its what ya give.Love, Hate, Good, Bad, Proof Of Life, Coins To Flip. Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDon't wait until the horse has bolted to close the stable doors." What happens when your online office has been broken into, your files scattered all over and your walls defaced with graffiti?

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment