Sunday, September 16, 2018

Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..


 πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨‍❤‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’—πŸŒΌ.➕☠TAKE CARE AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A GOOD HEALTHY CONVERSATION.flower cake Kings of the Dalliance. Thanks for watching. If you like video please "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "SHARE" -"COMMENT".Sharks, and whales, good times, flipped for love, flipped for the cash cow, the golden goose, eggs to fires, birds to be born.Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..
As infants we do not realize that adults are flawed, and being the vulnerable beings that we are, the words spoken and assessments of us by others often wound deeply.Snake Eyes, Read, White, Veterans Housing Matters, Homeless Blues, Cards To Coins On Hand.
Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..
#LetThereBeRock #vevo AC/DC - Let There Be Rock. Charles R. Jarrot University of Life and HARD KNOCKS! Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. Summary:
.yalls love and kindness is pulling me thru. Thank you all!Beautiful Disasters.πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒ·πŸŒ·❤ SUCKER KISSER. American Birds, Coins To Pay: Dates. Coins To Pay: πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒ·πŸŒ·❤REAPER'S LAIR πŸ’€SKULLSπŸ’€

PETTY 4 ME ������WAR MONDAY'S ������DROP A Dime. ����]Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds. Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..

Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Beautiful Disasters.πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒ·πŸŒ·❤ SUCKER KISSER. American Birds, Coins To Pay: Dates. Coins To Pay: πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒ·πŸŒ·❤REAPER'S LAIR πŸ’€SKULLSπŸ’€Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..


The Grass is GREENER where l STAND! I donΓ’€™t need to test whatΓ’€™s across the street.. Are you listening? Be well in your Spirit!Thanks for the share, delighted with the message, angels to host, good times, glory dazes to come.
Most Christians will tell you they are going to heaven when they die, but is this so? Let's see without a doubt what happens to us when we die. PLEASE SHARE.Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..By the way, telling sinners and false believers to RIP? We had better sanctify ourselves and preach to others tirelessly so they do not leave this world as sinners. It is a terrifying fate that awaits the unrighteous. 


This is the dream life, this is the dream guy, this is the dreams of men for a true cock sucker, that knows his way around a dick or two, party and play is the order of the dazes on the beach. Steven Jarrot, expert licker of pussy, expert on craigslist all the time in Ventura, in the RV camping on the shore. Happy and gay with the dicks to suck, face ready for more tasteful delights, cum is cum, male or female expert oral skills to share. Fun and games for the holidays.
Peter Gabriel- Growing Up(Tour 2002/2003)(Live full))Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.
 Thanks for the songs, the hits, the misses, the leaders of the band, Peter Pan, Lional Richie,  Prince, heads to count, angles of angels here for a moment or two, candles in the winds,  lights, stars, winners and losers, good times, angels in host, wings in the winds. Cheers, chaps, great job, back here all the time. Paradise.Sharks, and whales, good times, flipped for love, flipped for the cash cow, the golden goose, eggs to fires, birds to be born.

End of life, birds and bees, snakes and monkeys, under the skin. Classes on the beach. Party and pay, party and dance, party for the sun and the moon. New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today.Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..

Happy songs to sing, happy tips and tales, lights to shine, goodness and mercy angels, hosts in the air, gods of peace, gods of wars, heaven and hell, angels to fall. Songs to the dead, songs to the undead, trips to the moods of moons of lights.Lol Oops! πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 y'all can't tell me america not a circus πŸ€’πŸ˜­Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Family I'm in way better spirits over My stupid love and being hurt..


No comments:

Post a Comment