Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Contacting the dead is never a good idea - unless you record it on a 360-degree camera. Sincerely, Gene Kauffman.

Hello I read your ad on Craigslist with great interest.    Contacting the dead is never a good idea - unless you record it on a 360-degree camera. Sincerely, Gene Kauffman.  I am 68 years old, divorced,6ft tall, 195lbs, blue eyes, gray hair (what's left of it), do not smoke, no drugs since my teenage years, and only a social drinker. I am very active. I get up at 5:00am each morning to take my Jack Russell Terrier for her morning 30 minute walk - she also gets the same 30 minutes at 9:00pm each evening.  I have one 31 year old son who is finishing his last 2 years at UC Davis pursuing his degree in sustainable agriculture.    Contacting the dead is never a good idea - unless you record it on a 360-degree camera. Sincerely, Gene Kauffman.

Contacting the dead is never a good idea - unless you record it on a 360-degree camera. For more #ParanormalActivity see #GhostDimension NOW On Demand and Digital HD: http://gwi.io/u5s8zt



 I have a BA in Political Science with a minor in Economics from Cal State Long Beach.   I am emotionally and financially stable, great sense of humor, always positive and upbeat.   I live in Irvine, my office is in Los Angeles by LAX so rarely go there. I enjoy trying different restaurants-eating all types of food.
I remember I started crying in May, and I do this all the time, since that is the month I have heavy thoughts on my mother, and the kids that I lost. Nobody was there for me, and I was so fall down in the valley, I was losing my grip on life. I have a horrible summer, and I was so close to leaving life, and going on in another form that I was at the end of my line.

During that summer, I was twenty-fivve I make the choices that were so hard to live with, and it was the bottom for me. Hope was almost out of the door, and nobody was around that I felt that would care, and I was alone again. Thanks God that was something that I was used to,being alone. I could take the time now to look at that period once more, just to see if I had any leasons sthat I learned and had over looked.




I also enjoy cooking (I make a mean Indian curry) reading, watching movies (mostly on NetFlix), attending plays and concerts, exploring the local back roads on the weekends as well as occasional weekend getaways out of town at interesting looking economical out of the way bed and breakfasts.  I cannot attach a photo at the moment as my old computer died and I do not have any photos I can share that are loaded on my new one.    Contacting the dead is never a good idea - unless you record it on a 360-degree camera. Sincerely, Gene Kauffman.


However, if you visit LinkedIn: Log In or Sign Up and search my name -Gene Kauffman-there are 2 photos there and you can see my work history.  If any of this interests you, I would enjoy meeting you in a public place of your choosing for a cup of coffee to further discuss our goals in a relationship.  Sincerely, Gene Kauffman.

No comments:

Post a Comment